Wednesday 5 October 2011

CS Fair UNMC

This week is the second week of my semester two uni life. I actually haven't used to it, after a two months semester break. But I know I should wake up as the burden will keep increasing because the assignments and practical classes are just around the corner to begin. However, I know that we should study hard(smart) but also play hard at the same time. That's why I have a look at the CS Fair at my uni yesterday. It's actually a fair that all clubs and societies are going to promote their clubs and looking for new members. Without thinking deeply, I signed up for four clubs: AIESEC, Nature, Badminton and IEM. It cost me 50 bucks. Actually I'm thinking to take part in more clubs but I'm wondering do I have that much of time. Therefore, I can only put the others for next year. Tonight, I also attending AIESEC Night, it was so amazing and awesome. I saw the video of some friends who participated in the Global Community Exchange Programme last summer. And it look great to work oversea for charity and met new friends from other country. The most important is I would like to improve my communication and soft skills besides enhance my CV and got a chance to travel oversea. I'm just inspire by them and wanna work on it, probably next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment