Monday 10 October 2011

Best Meal Ever In Campus

Ginseng & Mushroom Chicken Soup
This is the first time I cooked chicken soup in the hostel. Although it is a little bit bitter (too many ginseng), but I felt satisfied with my first diy chicken soup. I felt the warmth of house when drinking the soup. I like it very much and hope to cook it next time. I also cook a plate of Japanese bean curd with mix vege as the dishes for my lunch.- 9/10
Chicken soup in progress
Japanese bean curd with mix vege

Today is the first time I buy Slurpee from my uni's 7eleven. This is because the business before is too good that the Slurpee is either sold out or not available at the moment. So, I'm very happy to have one with the Mountain Dew flavour. Actually, I had not buying it for a long period as I seldom went to 7eleven. Now, the 7eleven in campus has bring many convenience to us.- 10/10
The Slurpee that already half empty

My uni's 7eleven


No comments:

Post a Comment