Sunday 16 October 2011

Mushroom Carbonara Spaghetti with Fried Fish Fillet & Coleslaw

Mushroom Carbonara Spaghetti with Fried Fish Fillet and Coleslaw
Weekends came again, I tried to find some ingredients from my storage box and I intended to cook spaghetti with mushroom carbonara sauce and served with fried fish fillet and coleslaw. The packet of San Remo spaghetti and the canned Prego carbonara sauce has been in my storage box since June.  I had cooked three serving, one for my lunch, one for my dinner and another for my friend.
Beef Bolognaise Spaghetti
Months ago, I did cooked spaghetti for my friends using their favorite ingredients, beef and tomato based sauce. I think they appreciated it. And what they do - wash the dishes.

Kept as tomorrow meal
Unfortunately, my friend was busy with his basketball stuff and got no time to eat it. So, I can only keep it as one of my meal for tomorrow.

About my life, this week is totally busy, full of reports, assignments, tutorials, clubs and societies. I had tried my best, but I just manage to finish both my lab reports. I was really frustrated when doing my calculas tutorial. This was the first time I found really hard to do a math tutorial. I spent hours on it but I was really ashamed with the result. Therefore, I can only do it tommorow. I hope that I am able to manage the time more efficiently the coming week. Really hard to choose between IMechE meeting, logic class, badminton lesson and robotic club. Nitez~

No comments:

Post a Comment