Friday 11 November 2011

Eat n Eat

Chicken Tempura Bento



Yesterday, the Japanese Society of my uni had held a bento sales. They sold Chicken Tempura Bento(RM 8), Vegetarian Tempura Bento (RM 6) and Japanese Curry Rice (RM 5). When I passed by the stall, I decided to buy a Chicken Tempura Bento and it's quite expensive for me. In the box, it contents rice, chicken tempura (very small pieces), sausage egg rolls, mashed potato, cucumber and grapes. It was definitely not what bento that I was thinking of, with sushi and some truly Japanese dishes. However, it not harms to try new things as I was bored with the cafeteria foods.




















Today, I had tried the tunamagik (Malay) to make my own 'fried rice without frying'. It totally easy to prepared it, all you need just 2 bowl of rice with one can of tunamagik either original (spicy) or sambal (extra spicy) flavour. The one that I used is original flavour. To prepare it, first you need to cook your rice. Then, when the rice is still hot, mix it together with the tuna, and that's it. SIMPLE n EASY! How about the taste? For me the taste is just normal, not very nice and special. And it tasted just like one type of the Chinese canned food (non-halal) but this one is made from tuna. To comment about it, it was too oily.
Last week, I received my hoodies. I bought one in dark blue colour and it cost me 60 bucks. I like it very much and only wearing it during exam because LOL, the exam hall is too cold.

About my life, this week, I am still busy doing my report, assignment and presentation stuff, so I just manage to update my blog once a week, eventhough I am busy. Besides that, still got two design for robotic competition and EXAM...
Haizz..
Nitezzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment