Friday 4 November 2011

IEM 'Wet n Wild Beach Party' @ Glory Beach Resort, Port Dickson

The Glory Beach Resort
Take a picture before going to the beach
Our event
On Nov 22, my uni's IEM club had organised a 'Wet n Wild Beach Party' at Glory Beach Resort, Port Dickson. Unfortunately, I only manage to update my blog today as my friend just upload the photo to facebook last week and I am freaking busy this week. This is my busiest week since I started my uni life. I had three exams, two quizzes, two reports and others club and societies matter, but all of that are over and I need to start doing next week reports and other tutorials that had been delayed due to the test. Back to the trip, it took around 2hours journey from my uni, as the bus driver didn't know the way well. This was my first visit to Port Dickson, but my friend told me not to expect too high as that may let me down. After reaching there, we did took many photos.
Glory Beach Resort

 Beach view 2


Beach view 1


After being separated in to groups, we started to played the game, from beach balls to holding water competition and other more. The team that had scored most high marks will be the winner of the event. My friend and I did enjoy playing the game. Finally, orange team won the competition, it was a team formed by most of the International students (Pakistanis) and they really played in very rude way.

Our Mr President giving speech

Competition in progress
Another beach view

The night view of the beach
The winner of the day

Then, we walked along the beach to feel the sea breeze and took more photos. The dinner started just right after I took my bath, we had bbq meal as our dinner, consists of chicken, fish, steak, curry, fruits, salad, dessert and etc. I was really full after having my meal. We played the poker card after dinner, in many ways, black jack, heart attack ... before watching the fire show. Finally, we took the bus on 8.45pm and arrive at uni about 10.30pm and I just slept after came back to my room.

Overall, I think that this was a good experience for me to travel with friends, had time with them and enjoyed together. The trip was not bad in term of experience and friendship, but I felt that the beach was too small as at my hometown, we can play around along the whole beach, unlike at Port Dickson that had occupied by the resorts.

For next week, I hope that I had more time to be spent on leisure that academic stuff as I had finished all my lab classes and just left over two reports to be submitted next week and Monday is the public holiday, no class on Tuesday but... still got a lot of stuff to be solved... Moral Studies assignment and presentation, reports, poster designing, Study Skills presentation, electricity test, first aid and.....
However, Nitez~

No comments:

Post a Comment