Friday 18 November 2011

Inter-hall Telematch Event

Unbelievable that my team, Pangkor Hall managed to get the champion for this event, on last Thursday. As I am a hall committee member, I need to support my own team, so I need to take part in this event (lack of ppl). Began from two people, we managed to form a team and the best team just right after a phone call. I was really appreciated and felt thankful to my friend for his effort to call his friends after receiving my call. It all started with hopeless, but ended up with a won of extra one point. That's why friendship really means a lot. Win or lose is not the matter, the most important is the interesting and memorable experience.The following are the photo from the event.
Spoon Race

Three-Legged Race


Gunny Sack Race 1
Gunny Sack Race 2

Wheelbarrow Relay Race


Water Relay Race

'Sit on It'

Tug of War 1
Tug of War 2

The Trophy
The Champion Team


No comments:

Post a Comment