Friday 23 December 2011

Sem 1 Trip ~ Day 2 @ Sunway Pyramid

Christmas Decoration
On 18 Dec, the 2nd day trip, my sis and I went to Sunway Pyramid for SHOPPING, lol. The shopping complex was decorated with many Christmas decoration, and I can feel that Christmas is getting close. After reaching there, we went to Manhattan Fish Market to have our lunch. The food was really nice. I like fish. I ordered Dory Fish & Chips while my sis ordered Mediterranean Baked Fish. The chips taste really nice, I like the taste of big chunk of potato. For the baked fish, the herds that marinade and baked with the fish taste good too. Both of us also ordered the same drinks, named Cala Cala, it actually is a lemon carbonated drinks, goes well with fried food.
Dory Fish & Chips
Mediterranean Baked Fish
 Then, we enjoy our all time shopping non-stop. Besides that, one of the dessert that I would like to introduce and recommended you guys was the Matcha Ice-cream (Green Tea), which only costs RM3. The ice-cream looks simple, just like normal sundae cone, but the rich green tea taste really caused me fall for it. I like green tea too. Really worth it.
Matcha Ice-cream

No comments:

Post a Comment