Wednesday 21 December 2011

Robotic Trip @ MMU Melaka


Arghhhhh....., I can't stand anymore......., I want to blog...... Actually I planned to blog few weeks back but I'm still waiting for some photo, so.....can only skip one event first. I probably will post many things today, hahaha.
On 10 Dec, I did join the Robotic Trip to MMU Melaka Campus. This was an event organised by my uni Robotics Club, with the objective to gain more knowledge on combat robot, as my uni plan to take part in the competition next year. We departed on 8.30am and arrive there around 10.30am, it took two hours bus journey. We spend whole day there, watching the competition. The obvious thing is that luck is one of the most important element in competition, you can win and lose as while in few second time.
Combat robot is fighting robot with variety types of weapons (flipper, saw, drill, hammer...), the robot that cause its opponent immobilise or flip it will won the competition, if none of them done it, state of damage will take into account.
Here are some photo of the combat robot:




















No comments:

Post a Comment