Thursday 22 December 2011

Sem 1 Trip ~ Day 1 ~ Star Live Concert 十分红演唱会@Bukit Jalil, Car Park A

On 17 Dec, after finish my Moral exam, I packed my luggage and moved to my sis house to start my Sem 1 term break. Day 1 trip was the Star Live Concert(十分红演唱会) which was organised by NTV 7 annually. This was my first time attending a big scale concert, formerly only watched from TV. It was also my first time going to Bukit Jalil, we used many types of public transport (Bus, LRT, monorial) all the way to there. My sis managed to get the Extreme Hot Zone A(second front zone) tickets from Red Box. We arrive there around 6.30pm, the place was full of crowd, eventhough the concert starts on 8.30pm.
Queue up
Before start
The concert was really nice. Singers from HK, Taiwan and Malaysia were gathered here and presented a really good performance.  It's really nice to feel the live situation of a concert, all people around sang the song together with the performer. However, it rains for a few minutes. The concert ended around 11.30pm.
李佳薇(Jess Lee) & 丁当(Della)
炎亚纶
Anthony
Alexander
李圣杰 (Sam Lee)


No comments:

Post a Comment