Friday 23 December 2011

Sem 1 Trip ~ Day 4 @ KL Festival City

On 20 Dec, we went to KL Festival City, Setapak. Not much special stuff there. It was new shopping mall and haven't open completely. We had chicken rice as our lunch at The Chicken Rice Shop. We enjoy the 50% offers Penag Rojak there too.
Penang Rojak
At night, we had our dinner at Genting Kelang. I bought a box of flavoured popcorn there, branded IPOP. It taste really nice. The flavour are original, caramel, chocolate, green apple, strawberry, coffee, curry, seaweed, wasabi, cheese and milky. I choose wasabi and seaweed, which I think more NEW to me. I like to try new thing. It come in three size, small pack(RM3), big pack(RM5), big container(RM8).
Big Container size

Seaweed(top) and Wasabi(bottom)




No comments:

Post a Comment