Wednesday 1 February 2012

Kueh Chap @ HY Food Court

Kueh Chap is one kind of Sarawakian Chinese Food. I really found difficulties to taste it at Selangor. And that's why I must taste it during my sem break at my hometown. Kueh Chap consists mainly by a flat rice sheet noodle, some thing comes with kueh teow texture but in lagsana size. It serves in slightly salty herbal broth, taste like bak kut teh soup, I like the soup and it's hardly for me the leave the soup. It normally comes with braised pork organs such as intestine, stomach, tongue, skin, ear and meat, braised hard-boiled egg , braised taufu or tau pok. The combination is really great, I always thought of the taste when I was away from my home.

 I normally had it at HY Food Court. They offer one of the best kueh chap that I had tried at Bintulu. The store also offer other delicious food such as laksa, porridge, kolo mee, chi chong fan and yong tau hu.

No comments:

Post a Comment