Saturday 21 January 2012

2012

Surprisingly, this is my first post in 2012. I was busy preparing for my exam lately. After it ended on Thursday, I started busy for the Chinese New Year shopping. I'm just settle down and will go back to my hometown at Sarawak tomorrow.

Looking back at 2011, I will definitely says that it was an amazing year for me and yet the best. 2011, the year that I got straight As in public examination for the very first time, I finished my secondary school life and starts the university life, leaving home in order to continue my education path, got driving license, met more new friends and many many more.....

For sure, I am getting more independent. Study and living alone at West Mas isn't easy. I had learnt and gained a lot of knowledge and experience at my uni no matter from academic or living. Involving in more clubs and societies instead of just being a nerd. Met many new friends (eventhough feeling hard to find good friend).

For 2012, I hope that it will be more amazing and My Life will getting more interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment